This document was created using Contractology templates available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
- Copyright © 2015, Tradingideas.co.za.
- Ownership – The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Tradingideas.co.za and its licensors.
- Granted – Tradingideas.co.za grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to: (1) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser; (2) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and (3) print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Reserved – Tradingideas.co.za does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Tradingideas.co.za’s prior written permission.
- Data mining – The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
- Permission – You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enforcement – Tradingideas.co.za takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Tradingideas.co.za discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Tradingideas.co.za may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- Report – If you become aware of any use of Tradingideas.co.za’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com.
- Infringement – If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
- Introduction – These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Usage – Unless otherwise stated, Tradingideas.co.za and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Allowed – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- Not allowed – You must not: republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation, unless confirmed in writing by Tradingideas.co.za.
- Acceptable use – You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Malicious content – You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Data collection – You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Tradingideas.co.za’s express written consent.
- Marketing – You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Tradingideas.co.za’s express written consent.
- Restricted access – Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Tradingideas.co.za reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Tradingideas.co.za’s discretion. If Tradingideas.co.za provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Tradingideas.co.za may disable your user ID and password in Tradingideas.co.za’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- User content – In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Tradingideas.co.za a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Tradingideas.co.za the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Tradingideas.co.za or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Tradingideas.co.za reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Tradingideas.co.za’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website. [Notwithstanding Tradingideas.co.za’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Tradingideas.co.za does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
- Indemnity – You hereby indemnify Tradingideas.co.za and undertake to keep Tradingideas.co.za indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Tradingideas.co.za to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Tradingideas.co.za’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Tradingideas.co.za arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
- Breach – Without prejudice to Tradingideas.co.za’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Tradingideas.co.za may take such action as Tradingideas.co.za deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- No warranties – This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Tradingideas.co.za makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Tradingideas.co.za does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- No advice – Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any specific matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- Limitations – Tradingideas.co.za will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if Tradingideas.co.za has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Reasonableness – By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- Other parties – You accept that, Tradingideas.co.za has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Tradingideas.co.za’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Tradingideas.co.za’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Tradingideas.co.za.
- Intro – Your privacy is important to Tradingideas.co.za. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Tradingideas.co.za collects, and the ways in which Tradingideas.co.za uses that personal information.
- Collection – Tradingideas.co.za may collect and use the following kinds of personal information: information about your use of this website; that you provide to register and transact and subscribe to services on this website; and any other information that you send to Tradingideas.co.za.
- Usage – Tradingideas.co.za may use your personal information to: administer this website; personalize the website for you; enable your access to and use of the website services; publish information about you on the website; send and supply to you products and services that you purchase; collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
- Distribution – Where Tradingideas.co.za discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- Required to do so – In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tradingideas.co.za may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- Security – Tradingideas.co.za will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Tradingideas.co.za will store all the personal information you provide.
- Links – This website contains links to other websites. Tradingideas.co.za is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Definition – In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. Tradingideas.co.za has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- Filtering – Tradingideas.co.za’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam. No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by Tradingideas.co.za’s systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- User spam – Tradingideas.co.za provides a facility that enables users to send email/private messages] to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purposes.
- Unwanted messages – In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Tradingideas.co.za or sent using its systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact Tradingideas.co.za so that the matter can be investigated.
- Changes – Tradingideas.co.za may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
- Contact – Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Tradingideas.co.za using the details as set out under the contact us page.
- Definition – Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- Google Adsense – Tradingideas.co.za may publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
- Third party cookies – When you use this website, you may also be sent the third party cookies.
- Refusing cookies – Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
- Status – Tradingideas.co.za welcomes links to this website,that are made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
- To this site – Links pointing to this website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should be always be used. You must not use the Tradingideas.co.za logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without Tradingideas.co.za’s express written permission. You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique. You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
- From this site – This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations. Tradingideas.co.za has no control over the contents of third party websites, and Tradingideas.co.za accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Removal – You agree that, should Tradingideas.co.za request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link immediately. If you would like Tradingideas.co.za to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact Tradingideas.co.za using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
- Changes – Tradingideas.co.za may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
- Contact – Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact Tradingideas.co.za using the details set out on the contact us page.
- Up to date – Tradingideas.co.za may update its policies by posting new versions on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- Variation – Tradingideas.co.za may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Assignment – Tradingideas.co.za may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Tradingideas.co.za’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Severability – If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire agreement – These policies and disclaimers and terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Tradingideas.co.za in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.